Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hothuw Rank 17
Rank 17

@Hothuw wrote:

Screenshot_2019-01-21 Betting - Odds och Liveodds Få 500% i insättningsbonus Unibet SE.png

Under 226,5 Smile

LOST

0 Likes
Hothuw Rank 17
Rank 17

Screenshot_2019-01-22 Betting - Odds och Liveodds Få 500% i insättningsbonus Unibet SE.png

@BillyR23I did 1 very bad cash out after Q1Rofl

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@Hothuw that's the reason I rarely use cash out option... I recommend it when your bankroll is low or when you watch the game and you can "feel" that you have to close your bet or it will be lost but on the long run I doubt it's a profitable action.

PS. I like to back the Trail Blazers- especially when they play at home- but on the road against a team like Utah I wouldn't have placed a bet on them(maybe the AH(+13.5)@ 1.30 lol ), so well done picking this bet Thumbs UpCool 

PS2.we'll have only 4 games tonight and IMO not much to pick from but I expect wins from the Raptors vs. the Kings and the Mavs vs. the Clippers... not sure about what AH to pick on them tho, so I'll probably wait and bet live- this way I can see the full lineups too; GL Cash

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Highlighted
TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20

nba22.01_7.png

lets try again 

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

IMO this Double looks really good and I placed it too, definitely worth trying Thumbs Up

22 ian double NBA.jpg

PS. Kawhi Leonard is OUT for the Raptors and even tho I still think they should win this easily, I won't place any bet on this game- at least not prematch... 

GL Cash

TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

double post, sry...

0 Likes
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

@TTABKATA after HT(at both games) we were looking really good to win the Double, too bad the 3rd Q at the Mavs vs. the Clippers was just terrible(with 2 minutes left to play in the quarter there were only 20 pts scored lol).

Still, it was worth trying and we'll get it next time Thumbs UpCash 

deanspleen09 Rank 13
Rank 13

celtics -6.5 and jazz -4.5 multi  @1.6 odds

deanspleen09 Rank 13
Rank 13

bucks , jazz , gsw all to win -5.5