Game went missing Unibet says I lost

T_K

I had a bet on De Graafschap u23 - Achilles u23 game. The game dissapeared 35 minutes in to the game, and I waited for my money to be put back into my account. Then it said I lost the bet? Even though the game is nowhere to be found on the site?

Hi @T_K welcome to the Community.
So, let me try and shed some light on what can happen in cases like this. Unibet has a range of offers onsite all the time, however that does not mean that the betting options will stay there from minute 1 till 90+. Although our sports traders try and succeed most of the time to offer betting options on a particular match from start to finish, in rare conditions that is not the case. It is possible that the betting options will be removed all together at any time of the match. However your bet that was placed in the time that the option was indeed offered shall stand because at that moment that bet was placed as a valid bet out of your own decision. Only in cases that there is an error with the bet it's self or there is something that is actually specified in the general terms and conditions (Tennis 28.8 for example) is a bet voided.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived