My Bankroll Challenge on twitch $100 -$10000

00Anonymouse00

Hey everyone :)

So I decided to start streaming. The reason for this was simple, I love twitch and have been watching streamers for a long time now. I watched a lot of Star Craft 2 at the beginning and then realised Poker also had a directory so started watching that to whislti was grinding on the side. I thought why not give it ago and see where it takes me. So far I have been loving everyminute of it and can't see me stopping anytime soon :)

So as I write this I am at day 9 of the challenge. I have had a great start with the stream and we have been running really well in the challenge. I started day 9 on $500 and things were looking amazing... Until....

Before ending todays session we have had a little stumble should i say :) With a $170.00 downswing playing Banzai!! :( RIP But not to worry we will be back tomorrow grinding the 10 and 4 sit n gos with some tournies sprinkled in. Thanks for the people who have supported my start to streaming, they know who they are I really do appreciate that support from you guys.

Join me on my journey here www.twitch.tv/00anonymouse00

Haha, I guess we played against each other yesterday and I took money from you at the SNG4s.
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I'll be there with some hilarious aliases as well. 🆒

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Wadduppp peeps!

We are back with day 10 of the bankroll challenge, we had a tough day yesterday with a 190 euro downswing. I was taking shots at Banzai 1/2 and plo25 really trying to speed things up. I might of been a bit too eager but I was expecting a downswing at somepoint cause of the crazy upswing start I have had with the challenge. No big deal we are just going to move back down and get on the grind. Lets run it back up !!!

Bankroll = $311

Archived