Banzai issue

Guldet

Hello!

At the moment it is not possible to play more than 2 tables of banzai at the same time. I would like to have the possibility to play at least 4 tables simultaneously. If this could be fixed it would improve the traffic of the site and allow for more action. Please unibet, update your client to allow multi-tabling in banzai. 

Thanks

Guldet

Have you tried opening the 3rd table of Banzai with another stake?

This is from Unibet Poker User Guide : "Players can only play a maximum of 2 Banzai tables per stake."

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@Guldet wrote:

I would just really like a reply from a unibet employee explaining why

there is a 2 table limit.

Hi @Guldet, we're in Rome for team building and answers are rather sporadic, but I just spoke to Robin from the poker team at lunch. He explained the reason for being a judgement, that if people are playing more than two tables the games will be slowed down and less enjoyable for the majority. The same way we have a cap on normal 6 handed tables of maximum 8 at a time, to ensure the overall enjoy of the games :)

Former Community Manager

Thanks for your answer!

8 tables is not much of a cap in my opinon. I would love for banzai to have its cap raised to 4 tables at least, that way it is a viable grind. Making me have to fill up 2 tables of sngs in sessions is annoying as the different formats can bring confusion sometimes. Unibet is currently the main site which I'm playing on but I might have to look for other options if the cap is not raised. I love the banzai format but it's just too hard to get decent volume in at the moment. Please reconsider the cap :)

Thanks

Guldet

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I missed this post a few weeks back @Guldet! I understand the annoyance of playing different formats at the same time, it's something I myself try to avoid as well. But in regards to Banzai, we don't really have interest in setting up the format for a "viable grind", the tables are meant for fast paced action poker and the goal is for all our players - who are mostly recreational - to enjoy it as much as possible. Ultimately, I hope you find the enjoyment and value while playing the tables good enough to make up for the table limit :)

Former Community Manager

Archived