Unibet UK Poker Tour

Darkangel7

Hi All am fairly new to unibet. 

I've won a uk poker tour package. How I've done it I really dont know. I played a 10 euro ukpt ticket on monday, it was going to run out on the tuesday so decided to give it a go. I usually play elsewhere, but decided it was free so nothing to loose. I managed to get 2nd and win a 100euro ticket for the tour, thought nothing about it. I was told I could get it changed into smaller denominations or something like that. I decided that I was going to go for it as cost me nothing and I really had nothing to lose. It was a good game to play and really enjoyed it, was happy when I found out that 4 got paid. If I managed to get that far at least I would get something. Was the first to ko someone unfortunately for them and I do apologise for that. Got to HU and was really down on chips and the other player had over 20k. I don't know how but I managed to win the tournament. So I am writing this waffle in total shock that i've won a package from a 10 euro ticket. Not a clue what to do now, but am sure my friends who I know play on here will help me out. Anyway gl on the tables. 

Thanks for reading.

I've asked for my package to be moved to nottingham in August, as wouldn't be able to make Brighton or Glasgow as it's a bit of a logistical nightmare and short notice for sitters for the kids. Still trying to work out how to used the community boards but am sure I will get my head around them eventually. Thank you for your kind words. Run golden all.

Archived