Lets analyse our hands

Evarb

I thought that we can post our hands here below that are unclear for us and let them be analysed  by  more experinced poker players here in community. I bet they will be nice and helpful and enlight poker fishes (like me) in wich spot they did wrong. So i will start with this hand i know i did wrong but not quite sure where.

991451905_Screenshot(63).thumb.png.dacb3e6464cb7c8c47d2ab3f9029cd37.png968240826_Screenshot(62).thumb.png.81cde56a4c4290fc3bd50141f31384a3.png

Unibet hoodie is amazing

I'm a fish as well, but I will try ;) 

I think you didn't play bad here, preflop he is really passive, so you wouldn't expect hands like AA or similar strength. 

When the 2 hearts fall on the flop you can feel ahead, even tough he could have a hand with a 4. The only thing I would start worrying about is the fact that he maybe had a weak pair like 44 or 77, certainly because he starts betting. I would put him here on 7x or 4x or maybe a pocket pair between 8 and 10

The same goes for the turn, he continues his bets, but that could be to put you of the hand, since you neither showed pressure yourself. I would still think the same as after the flop

When the Ace of hearts falls on the turn that is for you the worst that could happen, since only the king could make a bigger flush. 

Here is the thing that his bet does maybe look a bit like a value bet and you should know that he has something. So maybe he had A 4 or Kxs that would be hands that could declare his play and that would beat you. 

You should have just called imo, since I think it's only good to go all in with that many blinds if you know you have the nuts. Now you see a paired board (and a higher flush possibility) so he always could be stronger (and it seems he was ;) ) even tough he could be bluffing all the time, then it's never worth it to risk that many chips. 

I give your play a 7/10 because you made a mistake in the end!! I wouldn't say I would have done better ;) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Yep i guess you are right i have made mistake in the end. I thought he had somthing like pocket eights nines after the flop and i didnt change my mind till the end i guess that was my biggest mistake in thta play.

Unibet hoodie is amazing

Archived