Satellite tournament payouts

9highlikeaboss

Just looked at a 5 euro Sunday Entitled qualifier and noticed that there were 2x 25 euro tickets, a 5 euro cash prizze and a 3.50 euro cash prize. Then I looked at a similar tournament and saw that no people had signed up and the only prize was the 25 euro ticket. Can anybody tell me what number of players are needed for these extra payouts / inform me about the payout structures? Also, how many players must join before there are extra prizes in the 10 euro buyin Sunday Entitled qualifier? Long question, but thanks for any help!

The extra prizes appear when the prizepool (the total money collected from players without rake) exceeds the guarantee, which is usually 1 ticket in these tournaments.

So for the 10€ which is a 9€ + 1€ fee , you will have extra prizes once 11 players or more register, the the extra prizes will be denominations of your buy-in , 10€ in this case (or whatever smaller difference is left) as long as there is more money in the prizepool than multiples off the ticket prize, in this case multiples of 90€ (180 270 ...)

Same thing for the 5€ (4.5€+0.5€ fee), once there are 6 players, multiple prizes star popping up, and the tickets awarded are 25€ tickets 

Archived