Online fruit machines

MoreTBC

$_86

Why have these gems never made it into the online realm? Slot machines are great and all but they're not very interactive. You hit spin and then sometimes something happens, sometimes it doesn't. Then you just spin again :( 

Your local pub fruit machine lets you hold reels, get bonuses or nudges, hi/lo for features, go round trail boards.. the list is endless! All of this user intervention would make for a much more interesting online experience but nobody seems to have done anything like this that I've seen.. why is that?

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Um, different online slots definitely have many of those features, not sure if there is one with ALL of them (tbh I'm not completely 100% on what all them even are - "go round trail boards"?)

But a lot of online slots have bonus rounds, I would say most. There are games with nudging wilds, Secrets of Atlantis is one of the newer ones with that. Several slots enable you to hold reels, unfortunately I can't think of examples right now, but I think I saw it in some of the jungle themed ones.

There are also free spin features when you get 3 or more scatter symbols, most slots have that in addition to some special bonus game.

Then there are "sticky" wilds  (e.g. Jack Hammer 1 and 2) and "walking" wilds (e.g. Jack and the Beanstalk) or just endless respins so long as you win with the wild on table (e.g. Toki Time) or one respin for each new wild reel (Starburst) and so on.

Oh okay, I reread your post, you're mainly looking for the games to be more interactive, not complaining that there are few "bonus" features ... sorry for misreading before. Well, some are more interactive than others. Often the bonus feature requires you to pick something for example or press stop on a spinning wheel or something :D But I guess that's not exactly what you mean.

Archived