UDSO Package information

Mano4

Hello,

I was wondering for which events the UDSO Package as below can be used exactly. It says it can be used for UDSO/MPF Malta, but if I go to the information website at deepstackopen.com there are five upcoming events. Can this package be used for all? 

image.png.a760916493bc125ff34835d28e09aed3.png

Another question I have is if the hotel stay is inclusive or exclusive a guest. Or are certain hotels inclusive guests and other exclusive?

Thanks in advance for your respond 🙂 

Hi @Mano4,

Only selected UDSO stops are available for the package to be used on. These are normally mentioned in the tournament description, as posted above. With the package being a fixed value all year, there are some stops where the value wouldn't cover everything so we exclude them from the options. 

Normally, hotel is inclusive of a guest but for the UDSO/MPF it does not include a guest.

If you win a package, you can always discuss with the event organizer if there are alternatives or adjustments that can be made to the package arrangements, Alex is normally very accommodating 🙂

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

Thanks for the extensive explanation @Andy-Relax! That makes things all clear for me now.
Good to know as well that there are always possibilities to discuss with the event organizer about alternatives or adjustments if needed.