Ticket 1€ Poker Fever

UpizGaNy

Hi.

I recently won a €1 Poker Fever ticket but I don't see a €10 biket in the lobby :/ I noticed in the lobby that it can no longer be used for other tournaments with the same buy-in as last time.

In 8 days the ticket expires and after going to the "tickets" tab, when I try to check what tournaments I can register for, nothing is shown and in this case there should be a chance to change it to a €1 tournament ticket, because why could I win a ticket if I can't use it, so I don't understand the situation :D

Screenshot_20230730-175614_Unibet Poker.jpg

16 hours ago, UpizGaNy said:

Hi.

I recently won a €1 Poker Fever ticket but I don't see a €10 biket in the lobby 😕 I noticed in the lobby that it can no longer be used for other tournaments with the same buy-in as last time.

In 8 days the ticket expires and after going to the "tickets" tab, when I try to check what tournaments I can register for, nothing is shown and in this case there should be a chance to change it to a €1 tournament ticket, because why could I win a ticket if I can't use it, so I don't understand the situation 😄

Screenshot_20230730-175614_Unibet Poker.jpg

The poker fever tournaments are on break as there are no live events.

There was a €1 qualifier the same night you won the ticket but it looks like late reg would have closed before the freeroll ended. I've updated the tag on the ticket so it can be used in other tournaments.

Poker Janitor