Dunno why Unibet took Horse Racing Promos off me - any one else had this?

bluelionman

Every time I click on Promos I see a huge page of offers and feel slighted that I can't avail myself of them - think I hardly log in to Unibet now as just go place my bets elsewhere after seeing who's got best price on Odds Checker. Just becomes a habit neglecting sports books that have gubbed or restricted you - thinking that's by design they actually want you to go away so I do going to ones that will let me avail of BOG or earna  MBS free bet etc. I was never a huge Horse Racing better anyhow so but seems super strange to me I got the following internal message last November:

RACING INFO – HORSE RACING PROMOTIONS

RACING INFO – HORSE RACING PROMOTIONS

This communication refers to the betting account that you hold with UNIBET, specifically your eligibility for our Horse Racing Promotions.  

The decision has been taken to limit the number of accounts eligible for such promotions, and we regret to inform you that your account will no longer qualify for Online Racing Promotions and Best Odds Guaranteed. 

17.2 Unibet reserves the right to make changes to the betting limits, pay-out limits and offerings and add or remove promotions at Unibet's discretion at an individual customer level. Any changes shall not relieve Unibet of its obligation to honour any outstanding obligations or wagers at the time of such change.;

https://www.unibet.co.uk/general-info/terms

Please note that any new accounts that our systems indicate may be linked to this account will be subject to the same restrictions without notice

Kind regards,

UNIBET Racing Team

ANYONE ELSE HAD THAT?