Question about the rules

Zanini

Hello, I have a question about the rules and did not find the answer anywhere on the site. 

Everytime  I open the client to start playing I make sure to close every site like bbz or that is generally related to poker since I know Unibet does not allow 3rd party software, I do not know exactly how that works so I just want to be sure not to get a warning. Are sites poker related like bbz against the rules or can I surf them with the client opened ?

Ty

@Zanini There are charts on BBZ that can help during the game. I personally use game analysis sites (GTO Wizard ) with an open client (for hand analysis), but only when there are no open tables and as far as I understand it is not against the rules. With open tables, I wouldn't risk it, because at the very least there might be questions from the security service.
My approach in such matters is as follows: I imagine myself in the place of a security service employee and analyze whether the player (I) can currently gain some advantage over others, because some sites or programs are running on him. If the answer is yes, I don't take the risk, even if I didn't plan to get an advantage. This approach has been working for many years. But don't take this as advice🙂

Edited by SShcherbyna