Help Please

CBaron

Hi All, 

Could somebody please provide a bit more info on the loyalty bonuses and how they work? When you achieve playthrough bonuses for example are they released immediately or are they credited on a set date in the future? Read what i can find but still a little unsure.

Thanks 

Just now, CBaron said:

Hi All, 

Could somebody please provide a bit more info on the loyalty bonuses and how they work? When you achieve playthrough bonuses for example are they released immediately or are they credited on a set date in the future? Read what i can find but still a little unsure.

Thanks 

Hey @CBaron! Playthrough bonuses don't contribute with any cash the moment they're added to your account. They have a rake requirement which needs to be met, in order to trigger a cash reward. You can have a maximum of one active bonus at a time, so if you buy a bonus from the shop (or get one from a promotion), while already having an active bonus, the new bonus will simply queue up behind the active one.
The bonuses will generally have 5 cash release increments (some have 1, some have more). A typical bonus setup would be:

€100 Playthrough Bonus (rake €500, get €100)

• Rake €100: get €20
  • Rake €100 (an additional €100 following the first €100): get €20

Here you can see the details for your active and pending bonuses:

image.thumb.png.0779c055fcbc07ef6ed9e5c9b67a9139.png

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Thanks for the response. 

So am i right in thinking if i have used points for tickets throughout the month then i have essentially already chosen a different bonus to the playthrough and i wont get on when it resets? See below for context. 

Thanks 

image.png.b0a4791fb8da62efb53156442412675c.png

@CBaron, that is correct. You can choose to spend the bonus points on either cash game tickets, tournament tickets or playthrough bonuses. As for the €20 bonus on the screenshot, you got this one a few weeks ago and already completed it 🙂 

Loyalty progression resets at the start of every quarter. Only thing you get to keep is the points multiplier, but only if you reach level 6 or 7 - the bonus points you've earned as well as tickets you bought, they'll of course stay on the account.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions