Sng grind

Andy7914

Will start from the bottom and play the 1s to start with...

Been playing sng for a long time....but lose focus sometimes and maybe this Will help to Keep that...and maybe putting some hands here to get some input....

Playing as donkingDnut probably some of you sng grinders have played me......and feedback are allways welcome 

Starting today so lets see if i can move Up in stakes.....up to the 4s would not be a problem......Guess 10s are alot harder to beat....

Im from Sweden so i have no reward program to take benefits from so it makes it abit harder

• Like 4

Were do u think THE games is starting to get a bit harder......i played some 10s not many.....but the 4s are Still super soft....alot of People giving away chips at the 4s....

/DonkingDnut

Edited by Andy7914

First mini session worked out okey..

When chip leader and three left its hard to put pressure on the mid stack im probably  to aggro because most people dont give a shit about ICM......and cant fold 😃

And then we have all this limping......=)

First session ended with

11 sng played 

4 First place

3 second place 

One more session later today.....its just to keep grinding and grinding 😃 

//DonkingDnut

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andy7914 said:

Think he raised 2x pre bet  het bet turn bet river...not sure about sizing 

Impossible to say with this info, so I don't say anything. That looks like blind vs blind, so I can't see any reasonable lines why you guys have such a small pot there on the river 😅

• 3 weeks later...

After just reading blogs for fun, I decided to try one SNG, which I dont almost never play here. But for sure €4 SNGs are like 1euro's. 

If you would work for it, its for sure possible to build something from there. But their still pretty hyper-structure. Im not sure what the adequate BRM should be for them tho since im not so familiar with 5max SNGs since mostly SNGs are dead format after getting so much solved that edges become too small in high stakes. But in the micro sense, not much has changed. 

image.thumb.png.7aa72b46c5e6b6b83e9b2fda9e66ed45.png

Edited by Estzen
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...