Browser stopped working on final table with huge chip lead

M_M

Game #1570380249

Playing a €2 tournament in Chrome, got to the last four players with a huge chip lead (131K vs 76K, 21K, 17K).

At 21:20 BST it just froze. I tried closing and reopening a couple of times, but it froze again loading the game. I went to use Firefox which got me in, but in the 4 minutes it took, the 2 shortest stacks had been knocked out and the other playing was free to steal my blinds so I was down to 90K against 155K.

Ended up in second place but very frustrating since I was in such a good position to win.

Can anything be done!?

Why not just use the desktop client? Even on the off chance it crashes, you'll miss max 1-2 hands if any at all while restarting the client.

You're kind of setting yourself up for failure when playing on a browser, cause a browser can crash for a million different reasons.

Just some friendly advice 🤔

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ive had it with client too. Just recently after update, two things can sometimes happen:

1. Poker client frozes. 

2. Poker cöient closes itself without warning

-this one has happened even in the middle of the hand one time. 

The client clearly has problems. But. I’ll give credit, that Partypoker has the most annoyng software, and eventho their much bigger enterprise, Unibet is miles ahead of them. Unibets Android version with betslider is also one of the most comfy apps I know! Better than stars, gg, whatever... so Unibet with its bugs, is still SUPER GOOD.

1 minute ago, Estzen said:

Partypoker has the most annoyng software, and eventho their much bigger enterprise, Unibet is miles ahead of them. Unibets Android version with betslider is also one of the most comfy apps I know! Better than stars, gg, whatever...

Yeah. Partypoker is horrendous. GG Android version is just horrible too.