Usage requirements for cash ticket

M_M

I recently joined the site and was lucky enough to win a €25 PLO ticket from a freeroll.
I was worried that I had never played pot limit Omaha before but it seems that I could use it to buy in to a €25 Texas Hold'em game, so all good there.

The ticket says it must be used in 7 days and also notes '300 flops'.

So what happens if after 7 days I haven't played enough to see 300 flops? Do I lose it?
Or would I get to keep everything above the €25 buy in?
And what if I lose so that the value on the ticket drops below the €12.50 buy in?

As I am new to the game those stakes are much higher than I would normally feel comfortable playing, so the main aim is to get it converted to cash so I can play the lower limits.

17 minutes ago, M_M said:

The ticket says it must be used in 7 days and also notes '300 flops'.

So what happens if after 7 days I haven't played enough to see 300 flops? Do I lose it?
Or would I get to keep everything above the €25 buy in?
And what if I lose so that the value on the ticket drops below the €12.50 buy in?

Congrats on winning the ticket 🙂👍

The ticket will always reset back to 7 days when you play a single hand, so there's no hurry. Just make sure you don't have a break longer than 7 days. In that case you will lose the ticket and all the value it has at the time.

If the value drops below 50% of the tables minimum buy-in ( €12,50 in this case ), the ticket will expire and you will get the remaining value in cash.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1