DeepStack Open ticket issue.

aliku
Go to solution Solved by Andy-Relax,

Hello. 

Back in 2019 I won a 550eur ticket to a live DSO tournament that got cancelled. I was supposed to play the one in Paris (November 27, 2019 - December 1, 2019) but the DSO got cancelled then, and sadly everything else was off due to the pandemic. I contacted support several times, but I was told to try talking to Alex Henry, which i did, to no avail. There's even a facebook message i sent him back in December, which has not been read.

Can I please get some help on this issue? I am ok with receiving online DSO tickets or challenge points, whatever works best for you.

Thanks a lot.

• Solution

Hi @aliku,

I've had a look back through your account and you were credited a €300 DSO Online ticket on 04/05/2020 which was then used on 15/05/2020 in the €30,000 E81 UOS DSO Online Main 2-Days.

25,000 bonus points were also credited to your account on 04/05/2020 to complete the €550 due.

Poker Janitor

16 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Hi @aliku,

I've had a look back through your account and you were credited a €300 DSO Online ticket on 04/05/2020 which was then used on 15/05/2020 in the €30,000 E81 UOS DSO Online Main 2-Days.

25,000 bonus points were also credited to your account on 04/05/2020 to complete the €550 due.

Hello, Andy! Woah, it seems to have either gone unnoticed, or i might've forgot about the whole ordeal and thought i somehow got the ticket as a challenge reward or something.

Thanks a lot for figuring it out for me, and I'm sorry for not noticing back in may 2020.

Have a great day!

• Like 1