Bet cancellation after the fact in case of extreme circumstances - esports NIP vs Anonymo CSGO

XDisco

The match 

Esports / CS:GO / Flashpoint

14 May 2021, 17:00 

of NIP vs Anonymo is looking like it may be replayed after it was found out that one side faced serious tech issues during the game. Is there anything in unibet FAQs about situations like this? Is it something unibet would consider to void the bets of that match even if it was after the fact as clearly the match was not deemed valid by the tournament organiser if the replay goes ahead. I know its unlikely to go anywhere, I just want to know if there is any information about this. It is hard to even think of an appropriate analogy to proper sport, as something this stupid would never happen.

Unless specifically stated, whenever the organizing association deems it fit to include any necessary extra rounds/overtime, qualifying match/es or series of matches in order to determine any classification and/or match outcome, Unibet will take into account the results and outcomes deriving from the added matches/rounds/overtime for settlement purposes of bets referring to said match/classification.

This rule should apply in this situation.

• Like 1

So does that mean in the event of this replay going ahead they will go back and revert already settled bets? I think thats how Im reading it, but already settled bets are never easy to change.