( Suggestion ) 100Euro GTD Hold'Em Freeroll Field increase

Nestabear

images.jpg.2f5d69721a7b62459f31a85d51e2a9d4.jpg

It's time for the 100Euro GTD Hold'Em Freeroll & once again I didn't make it for registration :Teardrop:  My work sees me get home @ a certain time everyday, & when I log on, with the hopes of maybe finding a spot... It's always full... 750... (  when the Picture Game on the Social - Off Topic Thread gets to 750, can I post it please, I've already got a screenshot     LOL ) Just curious... What time approxamitly does it hit it's limit of 750 & is there anyone else in the same boat as me. Seems to me that with the community growing so nicely the way it is, there are alot more Community Members, as well as other players, who would like to play in this tournament, or timeslot should I say ( Seems everyone gets home and is ready to play an hour before me... Lucky fish  ) I would like to make a suggestion... if I may... For one night only,  or maybe two or three to get a fair indication, maybe take the limit off the seats to the 100Euro GTD Hold'Em freeroll. Just to see how many people want to & will play in that tournament / timeslot. I'm sure it has to be close to double, if not more, by the way it fills up and how quickly it gets to the limit. Then you can get an estimate of how many people are willing & able to play, & work according to that number. ( maybe have a compitition to see who can guess the number closest to the number of entries for the OONLHNL ( Once Off No Limmit Hold'Em No Limit )  Also you will know the number of people that were dissapointed because they wanted to play on Unibet & they were ready, but the dreaded 750 had been reached LOL. Is it possible to widen the field, or does it end up where there are just to many people in the tourney & it takes too long to finish? Or maybe have two tourneys, one with an on the spot cash pay out into your account prize structure, just like the one that is currently running & have another tourney running  @ the same time, to accomadate the rest of the people in that timeslot, that only awards points towards the MLB ( Monthly Leader Board ) that pays out once a month. Or maybe a Bounty tourney where certain players picked at random, just before the game, have bountys placed on them. The bountys are not in cash, but in points that count toward the MLB . Then maybe @ the end of the month the leaders on the MLB get an on the spot cash payout into your account, depending on their finishing positions, & say the top 50 - 100 are invited to / win a ticket to, a tourney where there is a small on the spot cash payout into your account  respective of their finishing place. Just an idea. I was so frustrated to get home and see the dreaded 750 that I thought let me vent a little. Thanks for listining and let me know if anyone else is in the same boat. 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Those hold'em freerolls with 750 player caps are more of a headache than anything else. With very few people being payed, it's more of a 'donk fest' then anything else. The twitch freerolls are a lot better because usually around 400 people & top 50 or so getting paid.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

images.jpg.c061b8fc55e56cfe4f75cafb08368819.jpg

There are a lot of " Donks " you right, but if you savvy like Bear, you use that to your advantage. I've done O.K. in those freerollls and won tickets here and there. Even some 10 PLO 10's. 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Archived