Lets make a real slot for fun

jonny2192

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving all ideas and efforts in this thread!   - awesome prototype :) Keep on throwing all those creatives ideas out there and we'll see where it will take us.

What type of volatilty would be preferred in a slot like this? To me it feels like a softer machine could work well with the creative collaboration and theme.

Cheers, Fredrik

@Fredrik-Unibet wrote:

Loving all ideas and efforts in this thread!  @jonny2192 - awesome prototype :) Keep on throwing all those creatives ideas out there and we'll see where it will take us.

What type of volatilty would be preferred in a slot like this? To me it feels like a softer machine could work well with the creative collaboration and theme.

Cheers, Fredrik

RTP similar to Blood Suckers - somewhere around 98% would be great for this I think. :cash: 😃

Got the win rate between 0.99-1.01 based on multiple rounds of 100k.

What do you all think?

Screenshot_2.png.aba8e088fa83e33acb23a8e515326b3c.png

Added balance,bet size and win buttons.

Added @daddy

Changed idea on winlines and for simplicity I have changed it all to scatter wins upto 9 symbols pay out.

Something scary about  popping out the screen at you :).

Everyones thoughts ideas etc

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Lol, the first win rate you posted didn't look too promising, so I'm glad you improved on that. 😃

I like the way the slot looks now with the scatter payout and the "popping" avatars kind of reminds me of Medusa, but the UNIBET letters become a bit overpowering, so wouldn't it be better to have the avatars be more prominent and let the UNIBET letters serve only as a bonus trigger? I think it would look better if you keep the letter U on the first wheel only and the N on the second wheel only etc and make it so that only one letter can show up on the wheel at any given time - like the scatters in Dead or Alive - but the bonus game only triggers if the whole word is spelled out.

The reason I bring this up is because there's a Playtech game called Rocky, (based on the movie, but not available at Unibet, I think), that has the same kind of layout as we do now, with all letters on all wheels - and the developers did NOT think that one through - because you can imagine what those letters can spell out if you get them in the... ahem... "right order" 😏 Now UNIBET doesn't provide quite as "risky" a letter combination, but still, we might get a spin filled with "IN BUTT" or something similar... So maybe we should try to avoid making the same mistake that the Rocky developers did. 😉 

@Valkyrie wrote:

Lol, the first win rate you posted didn't look too promising, so I'm glad you improved on that. 😃

I like the way the slot looks now with the scatter payout and the "popping" avatars kind of reminds me of Medusa, but the UNIBET letters become a bit overpowering, so wouldn't it be better to have the avatars be more prominent and let the UNIBET letters serve only as a bonus trigger? I think it would look better if you keep the letter U on the first wheel only and the N on the second wheel only etc and make it so that only one letter can show up on the wheel at any given time - like the scatters in Dead or Alive - but the bonus game only triggers if the whole word is spelled out.

The reason I bring this up is because there's a Playtech game called Rocky, (based on the movie, but not available at Unibet, I think), that has the same kind of layout as we do now, with all letters on all wheels - and the developers did NOT think that one through - because you can imagine what those letters can spell out if you get them in the... ahem... "right order" 😏 Now UNIBET doesn't provide quite as "risky" a letter combination, but still, we might get a spin filled with "IN BUTT" or something similar... So maybe we should try to avoid making the same mistake that the Rocky developers did. 😉 

I wanted to do on seperate reels but im not sure how.

will studt some as i think that would be better.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• 1 month later...

Archived