The Betting Woe Thread

bluelionman

This is the thread where you can bemoan your bad losses or missed opportunities with out clogging up any other threads - it helps to vent... 

I'll start with the coupon busters on yesterdays Premiership games - I swerved Man City but had Chelsea in every single treble and 5 fold that I did for £10 and £5 respectively at over half the books I have accounts with where I had a balance. 

Was so sure on the Treble of Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool I did that treble everywhere for a tenner and then added Man Utd and Leicster (for today) to make a 5 fold for fiver at all the books to. Even with Tammy Abraham out I felt with WHU's form leading in to this - not won in what 6-7 games it was a banker for Chelsea at home.

Damn its hit my bank rolls all over big loss - been a long time since I did repeat bets everywhere - only do that every so often as some books have inactive account fees so when I see a bet I really like and feel is nailed on (as much as any bet can be) which I felt that one was at just over evens I do it all over the shop.

The sports books with Chelsea losing and Man City drawing must have cleaned up huge Saturday - every single acca on the Premier League yesterday must have died I reckon! :waterfall:

• Like 1