The word game

Magicadil

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously.... you people got nothing better to do than play the [FORUM WORD GAME] 

When I come online to play the word game - that's the day I phone 999 and tell them I will need an ambulance soon because the word game will no doubt send me into total cardiac arrest... my body will just no longer see the point.

Daily tasks such as breathing and eating become utterly poiintless. In a world where [WORD GAME] exists.

The time-continuum is altered forever. Mega-black holes of doom spawn all over the world, ending finally with the entire end of time.

Word game kills. 

Go out FFS. ;p

@jayc wrote:

Seriously.... you people got nothing better to do than play the [FORUM WORD GAME] 

When I come online to play the word game - that's the day I phone 999 and tell them I will need an ambulance soon because the word game will no doubt send me into total cardiac arrest... my body will just no longer see the point.

Daily tasks such as breathing and eating become utterly poiintless. In a world where [WORD GAME] exists.

The time-continuum is altered forever. Mega-black holes of doom spawn all over the world, ending finally with the entire end of time.

Word game kills. 

Go out FFS. ;p

Which of those words do you want us to relate to, @jayc ? ;)

It´s all in there.

@Camilio wrote:

@jayc wrote:

Word game kills. 

Go out FFS. ;p

Which of those words do you want us to relate to, @jayc ? ;)

doom

Archived