For the tech dept

This is one for the guys & girls in tech. When you log into Unibet you have to type your Username and Password... every time. Is there not some tweaking you could do so that there is a box you can tick that says  < remember me >  then next time I won't have to type it all over again ? It's a small thing, but people like ease of use, it will just make it that little bit easier & quicker for us to use Unibet. Keep up the good work  :smileywink:

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

It's better in my opinion if they didn't add this feature because of the security risks. I play on a tablet mostly, so if it were to get stolen, someone could have easy access to my account. 10 seconds max to login a couple times a day isn't much of an inconvenience.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I hear what you saying, but at least have the option for us. Then we can all be content because you can tick the box or not. From someone like me, who has a dedicated room for poker from a P.C. and I'm the only one who has access, to someone like you who is on the move with a tablet, can all be content. All I'm saying is people love choice... tick the box or not. Or maybe two boxes... one to remember your username & one to remember your password. I'm jus lazy... that's all    LOL 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Nestabear wrote:

This is one for the guys & girls in tech. When you log into Unibet you have to type your Username and Password... every time. Is there not some tweaking you could do so that there is a box you can tick that says  < remember me >  then next time I won't have to type it all over again ? It's a small thing, but people like ease of use, it will just make it that little bit easier & quicker for us to use Unibet. Keep up the good work  :smileywink:

Which browser are you using? More or less all browsers will offer to save the username and password for you, so all you have to do is click "Log In" :)

Archived