Audio - Poker client alerts

Silver1

Since the last update everytime a flop is delt there is an sound played, like a "beep". When multi tabling this creates lots of "alert" sounds, it's beeping several times and you can not disable it.

I better liked the old settings in which this sound was disabled if you activated "alerts only" and it only alerted when you were almost in the time bank. An suggestion is to let the players choose how they want the audio to be presented. For me I like to play without sounds besides to have the "alert" audio if I am about to time out.

Alerts.thumb.png.69524b950463e1828db3d28be2d179f7.png

#Please Unibet

The ”beep sound” is epic-tiltning. After 50 minutes of play I needed to deactivate the audio on the computer, i.e. turn down the volume to 0.

Of course, I timed out some hands and messed up here and there, but I really can't stand out with the beep-sound every other second. Please, please, please let the player choose if they want this sound or not #For the players. Forcing everyone to listen to it doesn’t feel like a good solution. And for me who plays with earphones and already have a bit sensitive hearing this is just one of those features that I appreciate less and truely want to be without.

Archived