Tournamnet/SNG info tab

Silver1

I have noticed that I several times go into the lobby during a tournament to ensure which blind level it is. This becomes important to know in re-buys, re-entry and similar MTT's. It would be nice to have the info in the "Info tab" so that you don't need to go into the lobby:)

The photo is taken from a SNG but the info is the same in a MTT. I haven't seen that there is blind-level listen in that tab.

2014308939_BBlevel.PNG.9bd0422f7328d3d99b1fdc5e790b568c.PNG

Cheers guys!

@Silver1 wrote:

I have noticed that I several times go into the lobby during a tournament to ensure which blind level it is. This becomes important to know in re-buys, re-entry and similar MTT's. It would be nice to have the info in the "Info tab" so that you don't need to go into the lobby:)

The photo is taken from a SNG but the info is the same in a MTT. I haven't seen that there is blind-level listen in that tab.

1346296000_BBlevel.PNG.4dff62ef0b18f769b403dfb7ee9a8724.PNG

Cheers guys!

blind lvl and how long til it goes up is in your pic...  blinds are going up in <2mins and blinds are (20/40) or do you mean the number of the blind lvl?

That means the next blind level is coming under 2 mins and will be 20/40. All tournaments use the same structure, so one can know that current level is 15/30.

Current blind level is shown in the title bar, but not in the browser version. I agree it should be shown there also.

Think I was a bit unclear with what I meant:) 

I mean that it could be good to have the level of the blind, ex. 1,2,3,4,5.....11,12,13,14 etc. listed as well. The reason is that in re-buy tournaments the rebuys/re-entires ends around level 10-13. Think it would be easier to remeber the level and not which blinds that are the lasts before the re-buy period ends.

Archived