Ozzyholik's christmas gifts challenge

Ozzyholik

Always fold KK pre /html/images/emoticons/Asset22.png/html/images/emoticons/Asset5.png

You are right, @YlarP, look below ;)

@Ozzyholik Dont giveup !  i also I had empty days ...  now im in final four in Nano comet /html/images/emoticons/Asset25.png let's conquer this nanos /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png I see 1000euro on the horizon/html/images/emoticons/Asset25.png

Thx, @pinki, gl, mate! May you send me link about the rules in Nano comet? Thx :)

Yesterday had some freerolls (jackpotfreerolls, 500€ betting freeroll) and still nothing. There is my "lovely" hand below from betting freeroll ;)

1244718456_sickhands1.jpg.0559102db8822cf0dba71cb0a39b4bd1.jpg

God bless you all!

Thx, @pinki, gl, mate! May you send me link about the rules in Nano comet? Thx :)

@Ozzyholik   i dont understand 🆒  I finished 3rd ... but I made 2 stupid mistakes and busted before 5BB short :/ 6.88Euro... second was 9.38

and news ... short had ~ 20-30k stack (5BB)  and won HU against 1mln stack ...I'm ashamed :/ i was busted vs 103off 😞 two pair vs AA and 3 on the river :/

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki wrote:

@Ozzyholik   i dont understand 🆒  I finished 3rd ... but I made 2 stupid mistakes and busted before 5BB short :/ 6.88Euro... second was 9.38

and news ... short had ~ 20-30k stack (5BB)  and won HU against 1mln stack ...I'm ashamed :/ i was busted vs 103off 😞 two pair vs AA and 3 on the river :/

Mate, it was misunderstanding, sorry ;) ❤️♥️❤️ happens, especially in poker ;)

Won over 0,25e, so went to live betting and failed, now have 0,07e with ticket 1e won from freeroll at 14:00. At 18:45 will try to get some bounties for it ;)

1445520862_Beznazwy.thumb.png.eba0e0ccf88df583229a72b667e7df58.png

God bless you all!

Archived