Top scorer of WC bet

TRK

I want to bet on Harry Kane Top scorer of WC. The odd is 1.06 . He has 6 goals so far and the second player is Lukaku who has 4 goals . My question is: what happen if I bet on Kane and Lukaku scores 2 goals ? They'll share the first place. Am I gonna win the bet or not? What gonna happen. I want to put lots of money on Kane so I don`t wanna risk .

@TRK wrote:

I want to bet on Harry Kane Top scorer of WC. The odd is 1.06 . He has 6 goals so far and the second player is Lukaku who has 4 goals . My question is: what happen if I bet on Kane and Lukaku scores 2 goals ? They'll share the first place. Am I gonna win the bet or not? What gonna happen. I want to put lots of money on Kane so I don`t wanna risk .

Hi @TRK and welcome to the community , 

I think that in this case, Unibet will settle the bet according to FIFA's official results ( as they did for all the markest from this World Cup ).

And FIFA has a some rules in this case scenario. The current rules for a tie-breaker, is that if there is a tie for the most number of goals in the tournament, the award goes to the player who has given the most assists (as decided by the FIFA Technical Study Group). If there is still more than one player, the tie-breaker goes to the player who has played the least amount of time. Goals scored from penalty shoot-outs are not counted.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Archived