mac setup

yayaGamble

If and I have to specify if I really wanted any "mac" well here goes:

Apple MacBook Pro 15 i7 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB (Mid 2015) About 2000 Euro, or more if you uppgrade the specs.

Apple MacBook Pro 13 i5 2.7GHz 8GB 256GB (Early 2015) About 1600 Euro or same as above.

This are from last year but hey just trow in some extra K of monney and buy from top shelf if you need it ;)

I hope you get lucky and do understand about "apple" things, when something go wrong with it, it really goes severe wrong, just saying....

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

I never had any other computer device than an apple product. My first real mobil phone was an Iphone, I didnt change regarding my mobil phones since than. Went from the first Iphone to Iphone 5S over the years. 

PC-wise, I NEVER had any problems with any of my devices and I use(d) many different once. I currently use a Macbook Pro 13", IMac 27" and occasionally an IPad. Everything goes super, super smooth. When I had to use a windows-PC in school, I didnt know what to do as everything was so messed up in the software and not very user-friendly. A few years ago my at the time 3 year old sister did something on an IMac. It was her first time using an electronic device. She instantly knew what to do and how to handle the mouse etc. It was impressive.

Another important aspect for me is the look. Apple products are just so slim, elegant and everything seems to be perfect. You cant say that about any other device. Even when they try to copy Apple´s work, they fail. As long as apple exists I wont ever buy something else. ❤️

About Unibet & Apple:

I play up to 8 tables on a 27" IMac and its just great. You can see everything perfectly, top-notch!

If you wanna play on 11" -13" Macbooks, you might go down with tables as it may be too small to see your cards optimally. I didnt try more than 4 tables on my macbook though, so I m not an expert there.

In the future I will buy an IPad Air 2 for playing on Unibet while travelling. I hope they can make it possible to play more than 1 table and I m optimistic they will find a way. 

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

In the future I will buy an IPad Air 2 for playing on Unibet while travelling. I hope they can make it possible to play more than 1 table and I m optimistic they will find a way. 

I'm fairly optimistic that we'll have this by the end of the year.  

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Thanks for the replies, i use now a imac 21.5 i3 8gb mid 2010, i installed bootcamp too if i play on mac it's impossible to play but on bootcamp it's a decent experience when 8 tabling.  What year it's your imac and what processor, gb do u have on it? ty

I have a 27 led cinema so a laptop is an option too...

@yayaGamble wrote:

Thanks for the replies, i use now a imac 21.5 i3 8gb mid 2010, i installed bootcamp too if i play on mac it's impossible to play but on bootcamp it's a decent experience when 8 tabling.  What year it's your imac and what processor, gb do u have on it? ty

It runs slower in the normal, native, Mac OS than it runs in Bootcamp?  That shouldn't be happening.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Archived