What is the name of your best local soccer team, and which global soccer team do you support?

minino92

My best local soccer team is named Odds Ballklubb, the little Norwegian club that shocked the world by taking an 3-0 lead over Borussia Dortmund in the europa league qualification.

And Manchester United is my favorite global soccer club.

My favourite local soccer team is Steaua Bucharest, who won the European Champions Cup in 1986 against Barcelona and the super cup in the same year, but in 1990 lost the final against AC Milan. I can t say i have just a global favourite team.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.

• 1 month later...

My local team is AA Gent, the stadium is about 2km from my house. They did pretty well in the Champions League last year.

I do have a slight preference for them, but otherwise don't really have any favourite teams. I kind of pick my favourites as tournaments or competitions progress depending on which team plays the most beatifully and attractive.

Vancouver Whitecaps. They play matches in Canada & United States. I don't really support any global teams as Soccer isn't my sport but if I had to pick, I'd say France.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived