February 2018 Mission spins conversion thread

MoreTBC

Hi @MoreTBC

I appreciate that exchanging the spins to a free bet/free bingo voucher would more or less achieve the same goal for us but I still have to say no because of the new can of worms we would open up. We haven't had very clear policies on things in the past and if I say yes to that, I can open the door to dozens of requests for the same and suddenly someone in our team has to start carrying out manual work to exchange these spins every month. As we grow, that problem only gets worse (as we have found recently with ticket exchanges).

It sucks but if we want to have real ambitions to grow the site beyond it's current size then we have to have some policies like this which we really stick to.

Hope that makes sense.

David 

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

@nekoneko The volume is an issue and a change will probably be implemented at some point. I know you guys appreciate that it's there, and we're happy that you do, because it's a massive amount of manual work compared to the number of members who make use of it, and as David mentions, it's a question of that time perhaps being better spent on things that benefit more a wider number of members.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived