Interrupted matches

JRE

Hey! It has happened a few times when I played that one of the matches has been interrupted. The odds of the interrupted match are then set to 1.0. I think a broken match does not always have 1.0 in odds. Instead, I think this should be controlled by what minute the match is canceled and what the outcome is then. I mean if the match is canceled in minutes 80 and then 3-0 is the chance that the game will go if the match would not be interrupted. If, on the other hand, the match is canceled 25 minutes and then it's 0-0, it's more uncertain how the final result will be.

I mean that you should keep your odds on matches that are canceled late. For example, if you have played on a match that gives 3.00 in odds and it stands 3-0 when interrupted in 80, you should keep that odds. Certainly, such a match may turn but the probability is very small.

Thanks for sharing the feedback, @JRE.

I totally get your point - in many cases it would make perfect sense to settle a bet as won/lost, like if the score is 3-0 with 10 minutes left of the match as you mentioned. The challenge here is that it would force is to make a judgement-call every time there's an abandonned match and I'm afraid it could easily turn into an ugly discussion. 
There will of course be scenarios where we would've been 99% sure about the winner of a match but in most cases we would end up with a lot of unhappy bettors since we're deciding whether a team has a chance for a comeback or not.

It's good that you question our terms and procedures for bet settlement and we're always happy to discuss them with you :)

Former community moderator

Archived