MLB

Hoovers

Seems as there is a lot of people who dont understand the easy money u could gain in the baseball circuit. Ok, you need to put some effort into it, because depending on the line up, you can get very different scores. But with the analyse done, they are far more consistant than soccer or any other sport, if you´r not looking for that 1.2 odds. Tonight, we ( as in I) expect Chicago white sox to blow the Astros out of the water @ 2.48. I also think that the Rangers from Texas will get another scalp @ 1.85 and for you willing to boost the odds, u also play the Boston red sox  1.44 all blended to a  risky 6.61. Remember there´s only win or loss in BB , so dont worry about that awful draw. And remember if u can´t sleep tonight, the real many is in watching it life to see those pitches ( good or bad) and adjust your bets after them.

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

Well, obviosly Astros pitcher did a better job throwing the balls than i expected, thus denying points for the sox.

Another try at predicting some hardflying balls:

Yesterday the Mets crushed the cubs, 10-2. The cubs leading their division hasn´t had a good match in a while, i think the mets will repeat the victory tonight @ 2.65

Boston Red sox vs LA angels , expect a big score, over 9,5 runs @ 1.73 or even over 10.5 @ 2.0. Will be an open game , Boston  1.65 i s playable.

Arizona Diamondbacks is in a loosing streak, agasinst the strong giants i expect them to get another - Giants win @1.91

Last the Cincinnatti Reds is free falling, think Washington will win for the third day in a row @ 1.47

After action review:

First of all the Mets did it again, was close this time but a nice odds. Second, the prediction of many runs in Red sox game was true, 21-2 !!!! in favor of the angels, have to be some kind of record.

The bad parts was Giants loosing 6-5 and Cincinatti taking their first for some time, so only 2/4 , my bad.

Last the White Sox did it one day to late, beat Astros 7-6.

u can watch tonights game Mets - Cubs here on unibet,( 7 swedish time) i think Mets win again, now only at 1.98 :D

My bets for sunday night is

1: Texas - minnesota : over 8.5 runs is money in the bank @ 1.97

2: Giants @ 2.07 , lost yesterday yes, but i think that Arizonas strting pitcher will give away the game in favour of the Giants.

3. StLouis Cardinals @ 1.51

4 And at last a long shot but i think Padres have a go at winning again over the Yankees , so -1.5  @ 2.9

After action rewiev:

1- Rangers won by 5-4 , much less runs than i expected but 9 is still above 8.5

2 Giants had a real crush down and didnt win until 11 inning w 5-4

3 St Louis had an nifty 9-4 going in to the 9 th, but pitchers almost lost the game giving up 4 runs. Time to scout for new closers i think. 9-8 win

4 The long shot went astray, Yankees did a solid 6-3 win so Padres goes home ampty handed

Above this, Mets crushed the Cubs as expected so 3 ( or 4) out of 4(5) and some nice money to me.

4 th of july tomorrow , so early matches.

No great bets today.

1 Cubs - Cincinatti  Think the cubs will want a quick win after the debacle in New York. Reds with rookie starting pitcher. Cubs @ 1.40

2 Philadelphia -  Atlanta Phillies at home will make the difference imo @ 1.56

3 Giants - Rockies , Giants @ 1,66 is the better team.

Play small today, a simple tripple @  3,63

'

3/3 yesterday and some gold to me. Can´t se much different today, so i play the same tripple, today only @ 3.42.

@gillvs77 wrote:

I played your picks, well, Cubs game not found, but other 2 and double, think Cubs was already finished or so, good job, keep it up. 

What parameters you look for when betting on MLB?

I try to look into some "tipsters sites" and what they think, i look at the standings and the starting pitcher, if possible injuries to valuable players and 10% "heart" = the teams i like and they who usually deliever their thing. Mostly i can pick 2 good bets, often 3 and sometimes im all wrong. Overall i dont play to win money, i play because i like to be correct so i dont bet any big bets :D

yesterday only the phillies did their job. Cubs keep on playing like a minor league team, disapointing. Ill avoid playing on them for a while.

Still not any great bets to put, tonight i´ll try:

Tampa - LAA  over 7,5 @ 1,58

Arizona - Padres over 8.5 @ 1.59

Houston - Seattle - Houston @ 1,59

Its not worth any large sums, i play the tripple.

Change of mind, i ll try two long shots with a very small bet:

Mariners lost a lot but have one of their best starting pitchers today, @ 2.18 ll give em a try

Tigers from Detroit are putting up a ok fight on the road. Verlander starting the pitch, surprise @ 2.17

Combined its a longshot 4.73. Not too bad, but dont bet big on it :D

Today i probably should play against the Cubs, will be a 70% loss for then vs Pittsburgh @ 2.45 , but since i promised myself to stay away fronm the cubs , i wont. Instead i try a double:

Padres - Dodgers over 7.5 @ 1.79  Both teams have a lot of runs and often mediocre pitching

Giants ( yes i like the giants) vs Arizona - Giants @ 1,59 - Well Giants are the giants and at home the probably win this one.

For you who do play cubs games , the tripple is an option or even a single bet on Pittsburgh.

Another great night, the double was an easy win, i was  even right about those cubs and that makes me extra happy ,some gold to me.

Saturday, Swedish trotting (V75) midday and then some MLB: Not much have changed since yesterday, will try the same double again as yesterday since i believe in the giants. The risk that the Cubs will win today is bigger than yestertday, so stay away from it ( but still great odds if u like to take a risk). If u need a tripple , i would try Philladelphia @ 2.4 vs the Rockies - but high risk.

The double gives me 1.72 on over 7.5 dodgers/padres and 1.63 on a win for the giants = 2.8.

Today sunday, Ill try the double  over 7.5 again on Padres - Dodgers and the over 7.5 Pittsburgh - Cubs .

All 4 teams usually allow and get above average 4 runs . odds @ 2.79

I think the Giants will win again and also Blue Jays , but wont bet on either.

All star game tonight. I have a small bet on American League winning it
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Agree, over 7.5 and American League would be my bets, to many Cubbers in National League team, dont think they are at their best atm.

AL win 4-2. Fairly low scoring game.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Game is on after that long 4 day vacation w all star baseball.

I feel lucky today, so ill try a quadruple around 11 times the doe.

White Sox @ 2.25 ( Angels starting pitcher is not doing anyone happy)

Rockies @ 1,82 ( no reason, think they win)

Dodgers @ 1,82 (Arizona most often play poor when on the road)

Giants @ 1.49 ( Giants is the best ( no objetivity) and their start pitcher today is great)

as usual no big bets and as usual you´ll get an super odds if u play Texas vs the Cubs ( no they r still not good imo)

Archived