Im planning to move to UK (can someone give me some tips)

ProMode93

@ProMode93 wrote:

Malta seems a cool place to be ( and not to much more expensive than Uk)

Despite the rent having increased like crazy in recent years, Malta is definitely cheaper than the UK. lived in London for one and a half year, and I've live in Malta for almost four years (first just over two years, then I moved to London, and this time around I've been on the island for almost about one and a half). 

Of course London isn't representative for the entire U.K., and for sure you can find some cheap places in the middle of nowhere - much cheaper than Malta. Unless you insist on living in St. Julian's/Sliema, you can find a decent place without having to spend a crazy amount - keep in mind that the summer is much more expensive than the rest of the year, due to all the tourists.

writing from my iPad, so not going to give more details now. If you want to know anything about living in Malta, just ask here :)

OP sounds like a horrible idea.

@ProMode93 wrote:

Did decide after all of this to grind on my own until end of the year and to put on the side for travel,rent and other expenses( hope i can have atleast 3-4k) and than give a try to Malta

Malta seems a cool place to be ( and not to much more expensive than Uk)

And there i have acces to partypoker, pokerstars.fr winamax.fr and other sites

Thank you everyone for tips ( really nice to see both sides of the coin)

Is it definite that you need to be an MTT grinder? If so, I guess you need all the sites you can get. If cash games (and if Unibet is ok for Romanians), then I would just stay where you're at.

Archived