Sweden - Belgium Match Thread

Valkyrie

Sweden has been one of the worst teams in the tournament so far, and with Belgium's display against Ireland, I think it'll take a miracle for the Swedes to get anything from this match - sorry, Scandinavian neighbors. My money is on an Asian Handicap -1, which is currently at 2.67.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Sweden has been one of the worst teams in the tournament so far, and with Belgium's display against Ireland, I think it'll take a miracle for the Swedes to get anything from this match - sorry, Scandinavian neighbors. My money is on an Asian Handicap -1, which is currently at 2.67.

You´r probably not wrong, but i feel as if the situation is like the play off between Sweden and another country to qualify for a spot in the euros, even swedes didnt think that we would beat this strong neighbour, but somethin odd happened, u recall @testuser1 ? :D  I think there´s a tiny chance for a surprise tonight, but the sound bet is on Belgium. I dont put the bet because i hate to watch a match where my heart wants one thing and my sportbook another :D

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

@Hoovers wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

You´r probably not wrong, but i feel as if the situation is like the play off between Sweden and another country to qualify for a spot in the euros, even swedes didnt think that we would beat this strong neighbour, but somethin odd happened, u recall @testuser1 ? :D  I think there´s a tiny chance for a surprise tonight, but the sound bet is on Belgium. I dont put the bet because i hate to watch a match where my heart wants one thing and my sportbook another :D

I'm afraid I've already forgotten about the match you're referring to ;)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I think you're on to something @testuser1. I had both a free bet and a risk bet, and placed both on Belgium AH-1@2.67. I also got Lukaku on my goal-scorer bingo, so I'm trusting him to make it interesting ahead of Alexis Sanchez in the second Copa semi tonight, after both Messi and Ronaldo have done their parts...

Archived