Poker release notes 26/07/2018 - v2.8.0

Chris-Unibet

Sorry about the late reply, guys.

1) Does SNG count as a tournament? No

2) Does cash game include Banzai? Yes

3) ''Play 40 Tournaments per week and you get a free entry to the raffle''
Does multiple entries count multiple times? No, it counts as one entry.

Former community moderator

Copy pasting from the other thread:

Sorry about the late reply, guys.

1) Does SNG count as a tournament? No

2) Does cash game include Banzai? Yes

3) ''Play 40 Tournaments per week and you get a free entry to the raffle''
Does multiple entries count multiple times? No, it counts as one entry.

Former community moderator

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/european-open-raffle

Often MTT Missions in your Offers had stipulation ''1e min buy in''. Now there is nothing written in the Terms, technically not even freerolls have you excluded.
I hope you understand that if now you come out with additional Term ''Minimum buy in, is" it would be rather...

@tableNOpopZZ wrote:

Ok just one more issue - Do 'tournaments' have some minimum buyin , with all that in mind (multi entries=one tournament)  - do Centroll tournaments count for example ?

Just no freerolls ?

Any time you would clarify this boys it will be only, Thursday...

It's not optimal @tableNOpopZZ, we're trying to get the information as fast as possible while also working on some structural things for developing the community behind the scenes. At the same time we have a lot of people on holidays(next summer we can't due to the football World Cup). We should have asked on this sooner though, and we've requested if it can't be added to the T&C as well in the future, so thanks for the feedback.

Given how it usually works, I'm 90% confident though that any type of freeroll won't count, it would be highly unusual for this type of promo.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

What does it mean when after only some of your posts you add /Jeppe, you 'answered' and signed out of our further conversation ?

So it's gonna be.. Friday ? When we get the Terms ? I mean it gotta be Friday cause those of you that aren't on Holidays will go on weekends and we might come to Monday and the draw not knowing whether 40 tournaments that we played even, counted ? (you now have bunch tournaments 0-1e) ?

So much Work. Behind the scenes.
-I know how a small online forum.. excuse me, a Community Portal works, I was posting in Help Guidelines only because it was the only way to get any of you to answ... reply....

@tableNOpopZZ Nope, doesn't mean I've "signed out of the conversation" - if something needs answering then it needs answering :)

It should be today yes, the question was sent over to the poker provider Relax for a double check, as the logging of the raffle tickets is done by them for this promotion - so basically just to make sure that the information comes from the people who's in charge of the technical setup of the promotion. The likely answer is still, no, they don't count and you shouldn't consider them as counting towards raffle tickets.

On a side note, I'm pleased to hear that you know everything my job entails and you're certainly excused.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Received confirmation just now: The tournaments counting for the raffle has to be >€0.01 in buy-in, the onsite text will be changed soon as possible. Once again, apologies to everyone who's been affected by the unclear information!

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived