Sports related live-chatroom for community members

Hello, my first thought towards something myself would like at the forums. Not sure though is it possible to make, but it's a suggestion.
A live chatroom would be great addition to the forums, where members could participate in conversation for specific matches and events in real time.
I.e. champions league finale chat room, or something similar for different sports, ice hockey, football. Somekind of link between Unibet TV would be great also, so you could watch the game at the same time, and cheer your team to victory with other community members. Just my two cents. :smileyvery-happy:

This is a great idea, and something I've planned for the future as well :)

I basically want a live betting section in the community, and whenever a match is added to the live betting page on Unibet, a thread will automatically be created in the community. I'd also like to show the recent community posts from the match threads on the live betting page on Unibet, in a sort of chat view - so it wouldn't even be necessary to leave the live betting page, to discuss the match with other members :)

Awesome that this is something you've looked into! Integrating live-betting and live-conversation with community members is a great idea, and would be somewhat unique and would bring a lot of value to the users.

Archived