To many re-buys.

Stephen

Since the start of the month and the introduction of the new tournaments, there have been too many re-buy tournaments. With their old morning ante tourney and the deepstack tourneys you could play most of the day for a few euros. So unibet  if you really do encourage responsible gambling cut down on the re-buys and bring these tournaments back. Thanks 

I would disagree with you @Stephen. First of all there are some freezout tournaments in new shedule without R/A. A lot of new tourneys also seems pretty interesting, the only thing that you need some time to get used to them. Also a number of tournaments was increased and nobody forses you to play all the MTTs in shedule, the only thing that I really miss is a hyper-turbo Deep Crazy tournaments.

@Boby I never saw sattelites with 8 min or more blind levels. In other poker sites all of them are turbos or even hyper-turbos and I think it's
 fine. Also a large number of bingo players means more equity for you if you are a good player.

i don't think we have too much rebuy gtd at the moment , i agree it is not format for everybody...early stage are realy volatile 

on another hand i played a bunch of satellites this week and maybe a mendatory addon or an 1 rebuy allowed could be a good idea as i make it more time worthly to play them !

I also don't agree that there are too many rebuys, I quite like the format, and a lot of them have a really good structure. But if they are to add more tournaments they could add a few more freezouts to balance things out for those that like freezouts, but it is pretty hard to get big prizepools in many freezouts.

Archived