Supernova problem

mo-sh

When you play a rebuy addon and you have less than the starting stack, during the addon break the first button that appears is the Rebuy button, I just close the rebuy window, and click the addon button in the top-right when that happens. Which is always in these conditions if I'm not mistaken.

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

When you play a rebuy addon and you have less than the starting stack, during the addon break the first button that appears is the Rebuy button, I just close the rebuy window, and click the addon button in the top-right when that happens. Which is always in these conditions if I'm not mistaken.

no info for this.when add on break start i press ok. only play for overlay, otherwise stupid system.

@mo-sh wrote:

played 10 supernova 5 seats guaantee.End of level 10 i press ticket for add on and get 3k chips only. Maybe option for rebuy ut why when option is add on at level 10. feel cheated

The add-on/rebuy system could be a little better! Once the rebuy-phase starts and you're under 3000 chips, you get the rebuy offer first. Click on "x", then you have to click on add-on and you can add 6000 chips for 10 Euro.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived