Freeroll Tab Disappears

MrBandes

Unibet client just stole me 1€ by tricking me. I was about to register to the Jackpot Freeroll, so i clicked the Register button, the password window came up. I went checking the password on the Jackpot Freeroll website. Then back to the the Unibet client. I had to click Register again. It doesn't ask me for the password i got, it draws me a Euro from my account, cause it was another tournament i was checking out a few minutes earlier. The Jackpot Freeroll window just disappeared to nowhere, great!

Yeah it was probably my fault, but pretty annoyed by it. Please don't remove a tournament just like this and PUT another one into that place.

(i was so upset went allin with the first hand in that other tournament and lost already that.. i was already "late registering" so very happy)

Daamn.

@MrBandes This issue might even belong in the "bug report" section - I have had similar thing happen to me, where I am clicking on one game in the lobby to see it's description, but it opens another game instead (that's close to it) - so people should definitely pay attention what they are registering to. Since I haven't lost any money by registering to a wrong game, because I always double-check if it's the right game, I have not reported it myself.

What concerns the Jackpot Freeroll tournament today, I assume Unibet just messed up the starting time, so it was supposed to be in schedule 1 hour later than it actually was - which means that the game was automatically removed from lobby, since there were 0 people registered for it (since the password was released exactly at the same time, as the game started in the client).

Edit: or also might be what @kingngod said, that the password release time was messed up 😃

Edit 2: the issue I mentioned happens for me in the general lobby, but I think you meant the actual tab itself, so the lobby of a game. So I'm just specifing, that I have not experienced game lobbys/tabs disappering on me 😏

Anybody knows the JP freeroll will be just delayed (for tomorrow maybe) or totally cancelled? To keep them in time is important, because there is a timeframe to make multiple top1, top3 .. finishes. For example i did 2 days back on an other site, so now i missed a chance, i can run out of the time and maybe others as well (@kami won a nice amount last week by achieving two win in x days).

Archived