Can sombeody upload assets folder of latest unibet pc app?

RegisLT

Hello, I need a little help any of you if you could please upload assets folder of latest unibet pc app because I have upgraded windows os and accidentaly my data plan is limited, so my connection speed is 0.025mb/s at the time. That results into stuck download when app is first time launched ( downloading assets and can't get over 30percent ) tried many times so maybe there is a solution if any of you could help :D Tomorrow is Dav league so need to set up things before it starts.

Simply use winrar put the folder in zip/rar file and upload into any site and send me a link or put here. Thanks a lot!

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

The folder can be found in the directory where you installed pc app. Simply put this folder in rar/zip file upload the file and send me a link via pm or in this thread. Thanks!

sss.jpg.3604160d48b02ef695550b1ad0cfcf25.jpg

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

Thanks for your time @triceraatopp, unfortunately that didn't worked for me, guess will try to leave app overnight so it might download all files, because the assets on mobile app downloaded but it took a lot of time :)

@triceraatoppThanks for your work again. I was thinking about uploading whole unibet poker folder not subfolders separately from assets :D but anyway so glad that somebody tries to help. Tried to leave it overnight and found the same 30percent gap at morning. Well I just bought extra gigabyte for the files to get downloaded and see you at the tables :D @nekoneko At the time I can only use mobile data because changed living place, busy a bit so in near future I will be not from ancient times like now. :D

Archived