Did you mean: 
Ozzyholik Rank 10
Rank 10

Its little unfair registrations still is available, but you can'r register :/

AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@Ozzyholik wrote:

Its little unfair registrations still is available, but you can'r register :/

@Ozzyholik , 2500 people already registered , which is the max capacity , so of course you can not register anymore , even if it shows it's still open...

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
BoBek Rank 10
Rank 10
Patsgnome Rank 10
Rank 10

Kind of sucks it doesn't have enough seats for everyone, since it is capped at 2500 and unable to register...

0 Likes
Ozzyholik Rank 10
Rank 10

But now there is only 1800 people, so we could still register. Not everyone has opportunity to register just before 90min. before tournament starting. It is simply unfair - thats all

AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@Ozzyholik wrote:

But now there is only 1800 people, so we could still register. Not everyone has opportunity to register just before 90min. before tournament starting. It is simply unfair - thats all

My god @Ozzyholik ,

Do you think this tournaments is like going to a club and when high capacity is reached you need to wait for others to go home so you can go in after? It had 2500 people registering for it , and that's it. 

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

This is against GTO, but @Ozzyholik's idea seems legit. If they forgot to close the late registration, they should allow players who didn't play yet.

Ozzyholik Rank 10
Rank 10

my god, @AndreiBN, is it any problem someone is out and then other would participate - it is normal thing in tournaments with late registration

0 Likes
Boby Rank 17
Rank 17

must be a bug registration still open but you get an error while registeringSmile

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@Ozzyholik wrote:

my god, @AndreiBN, is it any problem someone is out and then other would participate - it is normal thing in tournaments with late registration

Yes , it is... learn to register in time and if you can't , don't be a drama queen.

0 Likes