Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zipfil Rank 13
Rank 13

One thing I miss when playing Bingo is the chanse to switch\get new Bingo bricks\bongs\cards or what they are called in English.

Sometimes just feel like I have "unlucky" boards and want new.

Maybe possible to make a sollution for this ?

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
11 REPLIES
Valkyrie Rank 19
Rank 19

I agree, it would be great if there was an option that lets you change the alotted batch of tickets.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zipfil@Valkyrie, I've forwarded this thread to our bingo team. They're off during the weekend, so they might not respond before Monday  Smile

Svea91 Rank 12
Rank 12

I agree too!

0 Likes
Valkyrie Rank 19
Rank 19

No response yet from the bingo team...? I know a lot of people are asking about this feature in the Bingo chat as well, so it's definitely something the players want to see. Also, when they first changed the Bingo platform there was actually a "shuffle" button mentioned in the Bingo help section - but the button i question was nowhere to be found on the actual page. So I remember asking the CM about it and she said she would pass it on the people in charge, but nothing ever happened. That part of the help section has since been removed and I'm kind of wondering why they chose to do that instead of implementing the feature, when it was obvoiusly meant to be available to begin with.

0 Likes
Unibet Bingo Expert Martin-Unibet
Unibet Bingo Expert

Hi guys!

Sorry about the late reply. 

That is an excellent idea, @Zipfil@Valkyrie is correct in her observation. Being able to "shuffle" cards was originally supposed to be present when we launched, but was not implemented due to time-constraints.
The good news is that due to your feedback, we will now start working on this again.

We can't make any promises on when it will be implemented, but we will be working hard to see it happen as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for the feedback and ideas. We really do appreciate it. Smile

Every night should be Bingo night!
Valkyrie Rank 19
Rank 19

Thanks for replying, Martin-Unibet. :smileyhappy: It's really great that Unibet is taking our feedback to heart and I'm looking forward to seeing it happen soon. Please just make it possible to change to an entirely new batch of tickets - not just shuffle the current tickets around on the page.

0 Likes
Zipfil Rank 13
Rank 13

Thx for the answer, maybe @Valkyrie and me get something free for "pushing" this request, in Bingo....

Never know and it dont hurt to ask Wink

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
0 Likes
Unibet Bingo Expert Martin-Unibet
Unibet Bingo Expert

Hi @Zipfil@Valkyrie, and @Svea91,

Just to let you guys know, we have now added the shuffle feature to bingo.
It took some time, as the developer has been extremely busy with various other projects, but we got there in the end.

So you will no longer be stuck with only one choice of tickets. Smile

Let us know what you think.

Every night should be Bingo night!
Valkyrie Rank 19
Rank 19

Yay, that's awesome (and better late than never Wink), so thanks for pushing the change @Martin-Unibet! Smile

One minor thing though, the button is pretty small and placed where scratch cards and other campaign stuff usually goes, so I'm not sure everyone will understand what it's for until they click on it. Some might think it's just another loyalty "spin the wheel" thingy. So perhaps you could make it a bit clearer, or simply name it "shuffle", and place it up in the right corner inside the same box where you buy the cards. Above the word "Max" there's some empty space where it would fit quite nicely. Smile