New Racing Beta - cannot do multiple bet with other sports

PurpleMinx

Hi. Today the old Racing Section in Sports was switched off and the Racing Beta was the only option avaiag wlable

I enquired about this as I like doing doubles and treble bets mixing Horse Racing with other sports.

Today I was unable to do this as my horse selection was going into the Horse Betting Slip and my Sports Selection which was my double was going to my Sports Bet Slip. The two selections were kept apart and I could not make a double. I tried all options and it would not treat it as a double. I rang support and they told me that on UniBet you will no longer be able to mix multiple bets with horses and other sports as Racing Service is provided by UniBet and the Sports Portal was an external provider.

This I thought was ridicolous for someone who likes bets across sports in a multiple and therefore I took out all of my money as I don't want to just bet horses in multiples when I prefer mixing my bet slip with football or other sports.

It seems this is a ridicolus decision by UniBet and they have lost me as a customer.

Welcome to the community, @PurpleMinx. Thank you for sharing your feedback in here :)

This is our single biggest challenge on the new racing client and I can assure you that we're working on finding a solution.

It's difficult to see an immediate solution, but it is of course the plan to integrate the horse racing client with other sports as soon as we realisticially can. It's crucial to the long term success of the project and we are absolutely working on it, however the scale of the work is significant so I can't guarantee that it will be fixed in the near future. 

I'm sorry to hear that this change has led to you leaving us but I really hope that we can integrate the new racing platform with the general sports section soon!

Former community moderator

Archived