Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

Handball

Steel_Hungary

• 3 weeks later...

Sweden beat Chile, Sweden -19.5 goal is easy! Odds: 1.95

Norway beat Montenegro (1.43) Montenegro juniors, for example Jaukovic there is no i the U20 WOrld cup, with 4 or 5 goals is norway girls best

And i think, Romania beat Kazahstan min 20 goals. Romania -18.5 is easy too

Ty for pointing out this ; Haltime Norway in the lead w 10 and i got 2.0 for Norway - 10.5 , nice bet, even if they only won by 12......

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

And the swedish ladies completed the 3.7 dbl, 41-19 ( played as u said -19.5) Ty and welcome to give more winning picks:D

What u say about the -5.5 for spain vs Argentina ? @ 1.85

Angola - Hungary

Handball 05. 07. 2016. 12:00 GMT +3

I have 3 tips for this clash. Good luck everyone!

Angola start excellent against Denmark, but they can't copy their first half performance in the second period and they lose a game. The African team play the power handball, but they haven't a quality players on the bench, so second half will the critical period rest of the tournament. The home team finished in the 21th position in 2014. I think this team stronger, than two years ago, I see a good chance they avoid a last place in the group. They throwed 24 goals to one of the biggest favorite in the open round. Infactly, the Angola have no chance reach at least 1 point, but they enjoy the game about 30-35 minutes. Total goals by home team 24.5 over is a perfect choice for this clash.  2,02 on unibet

The Hungary team played a high score game, again. Good form Hungary and one good last match with Uzbekistan (41-19). The away team finished in the 4th position the last European Championship and they want to copy that result in this WCH, so they have pressure to win this match and qualify to next round. Hungary U19 eliminated in best of 16 round in last year, but that national team have a fantastic talents. Kiss's team met a strong rivals in the preparation time and almost every players skills improve with these matches. The offense is very strong, their handball fast and technically. Total goals by away team 31.5 over 1,90 on unibet

Summary: Both team focus in attack instead the defence. Angola showed the extra fight, while the Hungarian team reach a lot of goals from turnovers. I think here we will see a big difference between the two junior national team. The guests can win on Tuesday and they continue the road to knockout phase. 55.5 over 1,85 on unibet

I agree

I have an another pick, Montenegro can reach 40 goals. 39.5 over odds is 1.95. Hungary threw 41 goals, but hungarian girls played 100% contentracion in the first half. Thay threw 27 goals!

Montenegro must win today, i think Montenegro U20 women is throw minimum 40 goals today. Maybe...

@hossa8118 wrote:

I agree

I have an another pick, Montenegro can reach 40 goals. 39.5 over odds is 1.95. Hungary threw 41 goals, but hungarian girls played 100% contentracion in the first half. Thay threw 27 goals!

Montenegro must win today, i think Montenegro U20 women is throw minimum 40 goals today. Maybe...

Montenegro weaker, than I'm expected before the tournament/today game. 25-19 is a low score victory, so the next days, Montenegro gonna play I place a bet the rival - x.00 handicap. 

My strongest tip for tomorrow: Russia - Chile 58.5 over 1,85 on unibet, of course. Chile have terrible schedule, they conceded average 40 goals per match. Japan reached 39 (39-21) and Sweden received 41 (41-19) goals; while just scored avg. 20 goals. 

Egypt lost by 9 to spain. Romania beat Argentina w 6, Argentina lost by 5 against spain. I think that egypt + 18.5 is agood bet tomorrow.

Archived