Hands up play in satelites and tourneys, bounties bugs, hand to hand not sincronized

ohnitsoga

Hello dear friends,

I would like to share some construtive feedback,,,

There is a few things that happen in a daily basis that are bothering me and i think i cant be the only one...

In satelites, it"s very common tables be break and be unbalanced for a few hands, this seems not to be a huge deal but it is, when you have 2 tables, one with 8 persons and another with 2, make it extremely unfavorable, for the 2 alone, range is totally diferent and coolers will happen far more offten specially shortstack, and then you will imagine that 3 players will move next hand, but no, they usually came 1 per hand if that much. Not only this, when LR is open i have seen certain Satellites, running with 2 tables of 4 persons, when they are 9max for a few hands.

Well for sure everybody have see this happen in tourneys, probably less severe in gravity, but imagine that you are playing a 100 persons tourney live, and tourney director ask you to go play hands up with Joe for a moment to see you guys bust each other, in a bountie, but hey, maybe is a mistery bountie cause for the 1st hand of hands up, we will not say how much is the bountie (image for example) 🙂

Now, you pass throuth 85% of the fiel, 26 persons paid and tourney is hand to hand in a 9max, with 28 in four table, Joe unfortunately lose with a bad beat story to tell to his friends, tables break, to make the 3 final tables, and somehow some people get lost in limbo of table change, cause 1 table formed with 9 persons is dealt a hand, 1 table is closed, and the other 2 tables are wating for the players in the limbo, and stay paused.

I am the only one who see this and think it"s not normal?

Best regards and gl at the tables

hu2.JPG

Edited by ohnitsoga