Storm catcher, Games&dice...

dentien

Played this game 3 weeks long and the only thing you do is losing. Since December last year Unibet games has changed his strategy.

I played the last years almost every day and like always you win some and you lose some but now for over two months only losing.

The fun is gone so i think i gone play somewhere i can find it.

Also played the first week of January games&dice tournament, i finished as player 80 and shut receive 25 euro but even that i didn't get.

Strange way of keeping your customers happy...

• Like 1

Hallo @dentien,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel about this way. 

Its always important to keep the fun in it when playing on Unibet. 

Make sure to have a look at our 'speel verantwoord' to keep the fun in the game https://nl.unibet.be/general-info/whentostop

I have checked your case for you and I saw the €25 was credited on your account on 07/01/2023 23:59:40, I understand it easy to overlook these things.

Well done with you 80th place and good luck 🙂

Kr Soner

Edited by Soner-Unibet
tag

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 12:05 AM, dentien said:

Played this game 3 weeks long and the only thing you do is losing. Since December last year Unibet games has changed his strategy.

I played the last years almost every day and like always you win some and you lose some but now for over two months only losing.

The fun is gone so i think i gone play somewhere i can find it.

Also played the first week of January games&dice tournament, i finished as player 80 and shut receive 25 euro but even that i didn't get.

Strange way of keeping your customers happy...

ytfcd

• 3 weeks later...