Yet another amazing preformance Unibet *clap* *clap*

Devilfiiish

We are 2 customers of unibet in this household and non of us have never been treated with such ignorance and total disregard of respect that Unibet manage to do the past days. Today just went beyond my wildest imagination..

Not only do they let customers buy tickets for there "amazing" super sunday bingo game, but when the game is about to begin it shuts down and we are given a "system failure" msg.

To Top it all off there is no records what so ever about any purchase being made for this so when contacting support they systematically ask for a screenshot and claims to know nothing about anything. "Dont worry dear customer, you can already buy tickets for the nxt game"... Never have i experienced that you should have to take a screenshot of every purchase you make with unibet, in fear of being scammed...

Adding this shameful display to a series of other questionable actions made by Unibet i really hope that someone calls your bluff and makes Unibet answer for your despicable way of treating your customers as trash

I ask how dare you, HOW DARE YOU

Edited by Devilfiiish
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Truth be told...

2 hours ago, Devilfiiish said:

We are 2 customers of unibet in this household and non of us have never been treated with such ignorance and total disregard of respect that Unibet manage to do the past days. Today just went beyond my wildest imagination..

Not only do they let customers buy tickets for there "amazing" super sunday bingo game, but when the game is about to begin it shuts down and we are given a "system failure" msg.

To Top it all off there is no records what so ever about any purchase being made for this so when contacting support they systematically ask for a screenshot and claims to know nothing about anything. "Dont worry dear customer, you can already buy tickets for the nxt game"... Never have i experienced that you should have to take a screenshot of every purchase you make with unibet, in fear of being scammed...

Adding this shameful display to a series of other questionable actions made by Unibet i really hope that someone calls your bluff and makes Unibet answer for your despicable way of treating your customers as trash

I ask how dare you, HOW DARE YOU

The winners' lists is up now.