Tennis: Roland Gaross Finals

kami

Lopez F. / Lopez M. - Bryan M./Bryan B. 3.50

• Lopez/Lopez played the top seeds Herbert/Mahut in the last 16. Herbert/Mahut have won 3 out of the last 4 masters tournaments, their only loss coming to the 2nd seeds here Tecau/Rojer. So it's fair to say it takes something special to beat them. In the quarter finals Lopez/Lopez played the 2014 champions Benneteau/Rojer-Vasselin who were on a 9 match winning streak at the event. In the semi-finals they played the 3rd seeds and defending champions Dodig/Melo. In the final they play the 5th seeds Bryan/Bryan.
  • The main reason for this bet is that the odds don't stack up. For the last 16 they were 3.07. For the quarter finals they were 1.88. For the semi finals they were 2.25. The odds available in the final are 3.50.
  • The Bryan's are 18/2 on clay this year. However the highest ranked team they beat during this run was Murray/Soares the 4th seeds here. Clay is Murray's weakest surface so although a good win, it would be better on a different surface.
  • Feliciano Lopez has a great serve and Mark Lopez reached the finals here in 2014 so they should be a formidable team regardless of price.

Djokovic(-5,5) vs Murray 2.02 

Can Nole lose for a 3rd straight final in Roland Garros?

Are Murray's outstanding defensive skills enough to win him the final?

Who is more motivated and determined for this match?

I really like this Murray and he plays great tennis lately and on clay which is very impressive. Yesterday we saw Stanbeast playing some of his best tennis, some amazing backhands and forehands but Murray is probably the best defensive player and he outclassed him without major problems.

So tomorrow I expect the same thing, Murray being on defence but Nole is better at making players run left-right and has great defensive skills as well. Did you notice how he can stretch?

When we have cases like this; Nole having the opportunity to write history again I expect him to be unstoppable.

Djokovic will be ecstatic for this match and I see him winning 3-1 or 3-0 which is enough to cover the -5.5 games handicap.

Plus despite that he lost the last final against Murray, bringing into my mind some of their meetings I come to the conclusion that he has somehow found a way to win against Murray with no major problems.

There is one thing that may be a problem; Murray serving incredibly well but I doubt we will be seeing such thing.

Archived