Improvement

Since I have been a active online "gambler" for a decade now I always belive there are some rom for improvement and here is one for the community page:

Can you peeps please make the log inn a better "visual", right now the color is verry "greyed" also maybe put the whole "log on\in" part same as evry other places, top right\left corner.

I do understand that Unibet love to be diffrent and better but there is no need to change thing who is a "standard" for https pages :)

Just my thought .

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

Well I like the design but it is still in the middle of the page to the right side...

Maybe try to make the "Sign Inn and also have a "Sign Up" inn the top left corner or att least att the topp of the main page.

That will make thing easyer for uss and any new members.

Also maybe change the fonts and\or color on all the writing, right now it is a little "foggie" to read.

I can of course tell my Browser or OS to use diffrent fonts and so on but I belive this is a thingy nessessery for the Communety :)

Also your sensur thingy wont allow me to write some words like u_p_p .....is there a way to make the sensur a little more nice :p ?

Also can someone make a Edit function abillity , so we can edit ouer own post\topics.

Really missing that, for many reason like add info or just correcting misspells and the like.

@Zipfil wrote:

Well I like the design but it is still in the middle of the page to the right side...

Maybe try to make the "Sign Inn and also have a "Sign Up" inn the top left corner or att least att the topp of the main page.

That will make thing easyer for uss and any new members.

Also maybe change the fonts and\or color on all the writing, right now it is a little "foggie" to read.

I can of course tell my Browser or OS to use diffrent fonts and so on but I belive this is a thingy nessessery for the Communety :)

Also your sensur thingy wont allow me to write some words like u_p_p .....is there a way to make the sensur a little more nice :p ?

I'll check with the designers again, but my impression is that they'd like to keep it where it is. 

If there're words which you think are wrongly censored, please post an image with these words, and I'll have a look. We're currently reviewing the filters :)

What exactly is the issue with the fonts? Is it the font color, or?

@Zipfil wrote:

Also can someone make a Edit function abillity , so we can edit ouer own post\topics.

Really missing that, for many reason like add info or just correcting misspells and the like.

This is already possible, but there's a time limit, so you can only edit your post up to 30 minutes after it's published. Click the options button next to your avatar, and then "Edit reply/post".

1227524289_Editreply.PNG.8c27647058d8fd853221262ded7027c3.PNG

Archived