Didnt Get my money After winning

panwojtas

Hi , I didnt get my money after winning. Why you cancelled my bet after winning?????  That's not my fault that Suarez had injury. I placed bet that he will not score the goal with right foot and I won. In your regulation  didnt write anything about football player must play the game. Not my problem. I have picture as a confirmation my bet. 

Regards, Wojciech WiniarskiScreenshot_20181127-192335_Sports.thumb.jpg.028fd76bfd77f37b248831f803d96c7c.jpg

Terms and conditions I've read 2 years ago when I opened account. I was suggested like is working in ice hockey match. If somebody will not play in this match there is notice that I will get full refund. This information is attached below ice hockey match bet. Unfortunately there wasn't and there is not the same information about football matches, so... Which means this is not applicable football... isn't it???? This information should be concluded below bet.... wasn't. In the attachment I'm sending you what I mean compare the ice hokey. Few months ago I had the same situation that I placed the bet about football player score a goal and He didnt play in this match but my money was taken and never giving me back... hope that you'll resolve this situation

Screenshot_20181129-201232_Sports.thumb.jpg.d2eca0e87bfd6735821f26f25e4be0ea.jpg

Archived